White Plains Christian School is a private, co-educational school that offers Grades K5-12th. WPCS is affiliated with White Plains Baptist Church and is governed by its Board of Directors. WPCS believes in educating the student not only academically, but also spiritually. Character building and morality are high priorities at WPCS. We would hope that each student would come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
WPCS believes in...
1. The inspiration of the King James (1611) Bible, equally in all parts and without error.
2. The one God, eternally existent Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Who created man by a direct immediate act.
3. The preexistence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and the ressurrection of all to life or damnation.
5. The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteousness seperated from the world, and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
6. That God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged outside of marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, beastiality, incest, fornication, adultery, and pornography are sinful perversions of God's gift of sex. We believe that God disapproves of and forbids any attempt to alter one's gender by surgery or appearance.
Genesis 2:24, Genesis 19:5, 13, Genesis 26:8-9,
Lev. 18:1-30, Romans 1:26-29, I Cor. 5:1, 6-9,
I Thess. 4:1-8, Hebrews 13:4